JULY 13-15, 2020
CHANGE, PROGRESS, ACCELERATION...
OUR WORLD IS MOVING FAST. WE ARE SHIFTING.
Shifting how we formulate, package, and experience food science and technology. Consumer tastes and preferences are shifting. Food technology and innovation are shifting. Regulation, safety standards and public policy are shifting.
WHAT GOT US HERE WON’T GET US THERE.
We must pivot, evolve, grow, expand and shift our lens, our mindset, and our work to meet the needs of those we serve. IFT20 is the place, the platform, the event that helps the food industry imagine, learn, connect and shift to what’s possible.
Registration Reimbursement for the
IFT Virtual Meeting, July 12 – 15th
is available for SCIFTS Members who are
Students, Unemployed or Underemployed
- Only SCIFTS members are eligible for the reimbursement including students, unemployed or underemployed (furloughed, reduced hours or leave).
- Recipients will pay for their own registration and submit receipts to the Student Affairs Chair by July 30, 2020.
- You will be required to attend three (3) sessions and complete a report listing the sessions you attend, with 2 important points from each.
- SCIFTs Treasurer will mail the reimbursement checks to the address you designate on your application, after you have submitted your receipt and summary.
- DO NOT SEND applications to National IFT
Priority will be given to members and students who:
- SCIFTS members who are students, unemployed or underemployed due to the Corona virus shut down.
- Have volunteered at this year’s SCIFTS Suppliers’ Night or SCFIC (Southern California Food Industry Conference).
- Have volunteered at a SCIFTS meetings between Sept. 2019 - Jul. 2020.
- Are actively serving on a SCIFTS committee.
- Are current officers in your student Food Science or Nutrition club.
- Are active in a National IFT Student Chapter.
- Have participated in this year`s Product Development Competition at SCFIC.